You want to feel less stressed, feel more in control over your emotions, and be more emotionally available for the ones you love.
You want to feel lighter in your body and mind, have more energy to get you through your busy, often demanding days and learn how to live a simpler life.
But more than anything else, you want to feel at peace in your body; physically, mentally and spiritually.
I know to others it might seem like you have life all figured out but I see you:
- Approaching each day like an assault course that needs to be conquered, fielding curveballs from left and right..
- Relying on convenience foods and takeout because the thought of getting in your kitchen to prepare healthy meals when you finally get home from work at night just feels so overwhelming to you.
- Collapsing into bed wired and tired, or after a glass of wine to reward/console/relax you at the end of a hard day.
- Waking up each morning feeling just as exhausted as you were when you went to bed, instead of clear-headed and ready to face the day.
- Fighting an emotional and physical battle with issues like unexplained infertility, weight-loss resistance, and symptoms of hormone imbalance such as adult acne.
Tough love time…
You can’t eat crappy sugar-laden processed foods all day and drink wine at night and expect to wake up in the morning with the motivation or the patience that you need in order to love and care for yourself and others.
But, you know, I get it.
Whether you’ve realized it or not, you’ve subconsciously developed habits to help you survive and get through each day.
But while you might be surviving, are you really thriving?
Hi, I’m Khush Sra, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Mindset Coach, and I’m about to show you how to transform the way you approach eating, simplify your life, and learn how to get more done.
As a self-confessed food geek, there’s nothing I love more than showing you how to detox your food and create delicious meals that the whole family will love, without spending hours in the kitchen each day.
Through my work, I’ll introduce you to the food products and spices that you need to be eating to detox your system, balance your hormones, and give you the energy and positive outlook that you need in order to approach each day feeling highly motivated and more inspired to make things happen.
They’re the same foods that helped my mother to reverse her stage four brain cancer, my father-in-law to reverse his heart disease, and countless clients to reverse conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and unexplained infertility.
But let’s be honest, knowing the food you need to eat, and actually eating it, are two entirely different things.
I know that for busy women like you, it’s harder to eat well during the working week. Between the school run, your work commitments, your kids’ extracurricular activities, homework assignments and just trying to grab a little downtime for yourself, it’s all too tempting to cut corners when it comes to your evening meal.
That’s why I also want to share with you all my best tips for planning and preparing healthy meals in advance, so you can eat well Monday through Friday, as well as when you have more time available on the weekends.
In short, I’ll help you take back control of your life.
When you work with me, we won’t just focus on food — we’ll focus on feelings too.
Your journey back to balance all starts with some intensive mindset work designed to figure out what you value and want more of in your life.
After all, if you don’t know what matters to you most, you can’t be guided by those emotions or make intentional daily choices that will help you feel the way you really want to feel.
Once your priorities are clear in your mind, we’ll then shift our focus toward food. Together, we’ll create a customized plan that looks, sounds, and tastes awesome!
By the time our work together is done you will:
- No longer have a stressful relationship with food or dread mid-week mealtimes. You’ll have the tools and strategies you need to eat well whatever day of the week it is.
- Understand the healing properties of food and know how to eat to reverse any undesirable symptoms you may currently be experiencing. Adult acne be gone!
- Know where your cravings come from, how to manage them, and how to intuit??? what foods your body really needs. Let’s face it, comfort and joy don’t come in packaged form.
- Have a more holistic view of your life and recognize how your emotions affect your body’s physical responses.
- Feel a greater sense of ease, balance, and flow in all areas of your life.
But this kind of health coaching isn’t for everyone.
Because you can’t create a lasting external transformation without inner transformation as well.
Change truly is an inside job and nothing works unless you do.
In order to live a healthy, joy-filled life, you have to make yourself the priority, not your boss, your partner, or even your kids. You come first.
And when you learn how to show up for yourself, you’ll have the energy to show up for everyone and everything else that you care about in a much forceful way.
Ready to commit yourself to the personal work that will transform your current reality?
Sign up for my next FREE 10 Day Mind-Body Reset Challenge now. It’s the first step in the journey.