Thanks For Staying In Touch!
Reminder: Add me(firstname.lastname@example.org) to your safe sender list so you don’t miss out on emails – often they can get filtered into folders and you may wonder why I haven’t been in touch!
Here’s a recipe I am currently in love with that I wanted to share as a thanks for sticking around!
Savory Paleo Sweet Potato Cakes
- 3 cups grated sweet potatoes, drained with paper towel
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour or almond flour (optional)
- Grate and drain out any water from sweet potatoes using cheese cloth or paper towel – this is important.
- Place in a bowl and whisk in eggs. Add in seasoning.
- Add in arrowroot or almond flour if desired for firmer patty.
- Mix all the ingredients together, except for coconut oil,
- Preheat skillet/cast iron on medium with coconut oil
- Take a heaping spoon full of mixture and place in skillet and flatten out to a patty.
- Cook for 4-5 min on each side or until golden brown.
- Breakfast serve with eggs; Lunch or Dinner salad or side dish